Wednesday, July 20, 2011

5 1/2 Years


I would just like to start out this post by apologizing for the delay in posting. Since my last post many things have happened, one of those being the Reading Tornado which I wanted to post more about but there simply wasn't enough time. If anyone would like to see me do a post on the Tornado just comment and tell me so.

Today's real post is about a girl...
Madeline is this girl's name we met in band during our sixth grade year. In band we are both percussionist. In seventh grade we both ended up on the same "team" of teachers and had a couple of classes together including her fathers band class. That first semester we came to become very good friends down to the point that one of her friends that year decided Madeline and I needed to date. Well so later that day I found out I had a girlfriend. Well long story short Madeline and I have been dating since and it has been a fantastic time.

Happy 5 1/2 Years Madeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment